OK this is definitely my last Halloween post for this year
though I could go on forever!
For this card I used the large lace border
(from my free download a little further down).
I mounted it onto a slightly wider length of black card
and attached it to my card using double sided tape.
The bats are also a free download.
1) I printed the whole 'bats' sheet onto white copier paper
then roughly cut round bats 9, 7 & 5.
2) Attached them to black card,
using repositionable glue.
3) Cut them out of the black card.
4) Stamped the large bat (no.9) using VersaMark ink
and embossed with clear embossing powder.
I used a stamp from Autumn Leaves 'elegant flourishes'.
5) Stamped bat no.7 using flitterglu and
black holographic glitter.
6) Stamped bat no.5 using VersaMark and clear
For bats 5 & 7 I used a small flourish from
Crafty Secrets clear art stamps set 'Flourishes'
7) Layered the bats together, large up to small, by gluing
the bodies together.
8) Curled the wings and attached one 3mm foam pad
under each wing - close to the bat bodies.
9) Added a small amount of black holographic glitter to the body.
10) Attached the layered bats to my card with a little glue
under the body.
11) Finished with a Gothic label from my earlier post
I highlighted the details with black holographic glitter
and attached it to my card using 3mm foam pads.
Click on image and
right click save to your computer
UK A4 & use setting 'Fit to page'
Gothic Lace Borders
I can see the lace borders working well for Christmas too.
Try printing them onto coloured paper or card for a different
Thanks for popping by.