Instead of using the decoupage sheets 'Presents' I stamped and cut out two snowmen - ('Funstamps - Snowman' wood mounted stamp).
I've had this stamp for at least a couple of years but this is the first time I've actually used it. How bad is that!
The snowmen were stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black then coloured using watercolour pencils and a blending pen.
The background is chalked then stamped over with a small snowflake stamp. I stamped in VersaMark and used 'Seafoam White' embossing powder.
To finish I added crystal glitter highlights.
I doodled the 'snow ball mountain' and the snowmen are juggling doodled snowballs mounted onto the tips of acetate strips so it looks like they're in mid air.
I wanted the second snowman to reach out from the card and his arm to be in a different position to the original stamp.
Masking off didn't work so here's what I did:
1. Stamped the snowman twice. Cut out the second - I used this later, to trace round (4).
2. Pencilled in the shape I wanted the second snowman's body to be.
3. Inked over the pencil, dotting inside my inked line (to match the style of the stamp's lines).
4. Placed the cut out snowman, from earlier, where I wanted the second hand to be.
5. Pencilled round the arm and hand.
8. The variation on the original stamp.
Hope you have a go and thanks for visiting!